Welcome to Your Soul Discovery!
I hope that using my website will inspire and empower you to live the life you deserve. As women, we move through different roles as a daughter, mother, wife, partner, friend and can easily lose ourselves along the way often putting ourselves last. We want to be sure the kids are happy, your partner feels supported, the boss is happy, and your aging parents get the support they may need. We end up feeling stressed, overwhelmed and maybe even lost with very little energy to push through the day. Something may impact one of our roles, and we may wonder where am I going, who am I, and aren’t I supposed to be enjoying life?
My passion is to help women identify and navigate challenges unique to them and bring awareness to their own needs. I partner with my clients to make the changes whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual level and restore balance and peace in their lives and achieve their goals.
- Message In A BottleSign up for my free monthly newsletter and get instant access to empowering and inspiring tips to be the best version of YOU!
Through a series of carefully chosen exercises, she led me through the maze of confusion I found myself in and helped me find my strengths and clarify my goals. Her approach is masterful and she has impressive insight. As she states in her brochure, she does not ‘fix problems’, but rather empowers the client to make discoveries that are life changing.
I find her approach very pragmatic and each of the steps built on what we had accomplished in the previous week. She ‘tailors’ her coaching to the needs of the individual client. She is extremely approachable and makes herself accessible for questions or concerns that might come up outside of a session. Her perspective on life is so positive one cannot help, but help feeling encouraged and optimistic just by being in her presence, which is simply radiant.
I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a life coach."
So you may ask, What is a Life Coach?
You may have heard the term “life coach” but perhaps weren’t quite sure what the term meant. Simply put, a life coach is a person who helps people overcome their inner and outer blocks and partnering with them to raise self-awareness to create the lives of their dreams. A coach is someone who empowers you and helps you move forward to achieve anything you set your heart and soul to.
What can I help you with?
Does this sound like you?
- You’re feeling stuck – You have some decisions to make or have already made some life changing decisions but are confused with what to do. A life coach won’t make the decision for you, but help you clarify and sort it all out so that you can make the best decision based on the work you’ll do to get there.
- You’re feeling lost, stressed, and overwhelmed – Maybe you don’ know what you’re supposed to be doing. Rest assured you’re not alone. Everyone is lost or at a crossroads before a big breakthrough. A life coach will help you uncover your authentic values and become clear on what it is you really want and help you create ways unique to your life to restore some balance.
- You feel unappreciated or dissatisfied – A life coach can help you uncover why you may not be completely happy and make some changes. Change the way you think and you will change your life!
- You constantly feel guilty – Feeling guilty all the time is unhealthy, both physically and mentally. To free yourself, you need to identify the reason why you feel the way you do. A life coach can help with strategies to overcome these feelings that could be holding you back and you’ll feel a tremendous weight lifted.
- You’re starting over – New beginnings are a great place to be! Working with a life coach will expose what is really important to you and how to go after it.
- You’re afraid of taking the risk – Fear can be paralyzing and many of our decisions can be fear based. A life coach will help you break through your fears and give you the tools to take action and stand up to them with courage... and finally letting go.
- You’ve gone through therapy and ready to move forward – Coaching and therapy work well together as well as coaching after therapy. Therapy can help “heal wounds” from your past. After it has run it’s course you may be at a point thinking now what? Life coaches will help you in where you are now and where you want to go.
No matter what you feel, you do not need “fixing”. You are uniquely you! A life coach will tap into your natural creative dynamic self. The solutions are always with you, but there are times our inner blocks or fear make it hard to move forward. Coaching will help look at things with a different lens and your soul discovery will be a journey that brings you balance and harmony!
What can you expect working with me
- Get a clear idea of what will truly make you happy and find ways to bring harmony and balance in your life
- Uncover your inner critic and what is holding you back from reaching your goals
- Partner and hold you accountable to actions that will move you forward
- Self-Discovery is serious business! Working with me, you’ll be in a non judgmental, safe, confidential setting where your growth will be celebrated as you create the life you desire.
So what are you waiting for? It’s solely up to you to make the change and choose you! Request your free discovery coaching session and let’s move to a new you!
I offer a free 30 minute Discovery session which will give you a taste of what you can achieve through coaching. During this session I will answer any questions that you may have about the coaching process. We will explore areas that you want to work on. Get clear on what obstacles are in your way. I’ll support you achieve the results you’re looking for. It begins the moment you call me...
I lived my life, like most of us, experiencing all the highs and lows, going through the motions. I had a great career, supportive husband, and just started a family. Once I had my son and left my job to be a stay at home mom I noticed a shift in myself but not exactly sure what it all meant. As a new mom to a highly spirited little boy, moving to a new State, and leaving my job I felt the change in identity. That change left me anxious, overwhelmed, and questioning "Who am I?". As I continued to put everything before my own happiness, it was weighing on me. I just couldn’t quite figure out how to navigate through it. The day my life changed was when I lost my father. Upon his sudden death was when I started to re evaluate my life and identify some changes needed within myself. Through self awareness I looked at things with a different lens and that’s when I started growing. We all have inner and external blocks that can be holding us back from letting our spirit shine. Going through a self discovery with honesty and strength has been an amazing process. My soul discovery has enlightened me to a different way of living which has been far more rewarding than I could have imagined. I know in my heart, I was put here to help women live the life they were meant to live. We all deserve this. To let go. To be free from limiting beliefs, kick judgments to the curb, and make changes in the way you think and watch a beautiful transformation.
Some facts about me:
- I’ve been there. I am living proof you can let go of internal and external blocks, find your voice, and take control of your life.
- I consider myself a personal growth junkie and love to linger in the self help aisle at any bookstore
- I love to laugh... at anything.
- I get results. Every problem has a solution and I never let any obstacle get in my way.
- I have an intense phobia of rats or anything that resembles something small, furry and runs fast.
- I’m educated on coaching and feel strongly about certifications. My coaching certification is through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC)- a world renowned accredited coach training program and one of the largest ICF accredited coach training schools. ICF is the only governing body that oversees the coaching profession. I also have a Bachelors in Psychology and worked in Human Resources for 15 Years.
- I absolutely love animals and would love to own a King Charles Cavalier puppy farm.
- I’ve supported loved ones that suffer greatly through mental illness and addictions. This is by far the most challenging and heart breaking circumstances to endure and my compassion and empathy goes out to all that struggle and the family members who suffer as well.
- I love the ocean and mermaids. Mermaids are a symbol of female power and ferocious independence. I really want to empower you to find your strength and be free... like a mermaid.
- I secretly wish I was a Solid Gold dancer in the 70’s and had a singing voice to sing Xanadu. There. I said it.